SLEEPLESS

Kerry Park with view of Seattle 
I really like Seattle, I think it might even be my favourite place so far. I don't really know why, but I just get good vibes from it perhaps, if that's a thing. I've been on the Underground Tour (which was interesting, the tour guild was pretty rehearsed which took a little away, but I'd still recommend it to others.)

I'm staying right next to Pike Place Fish Markets - which is also located right next to the first ever Starbucks. They aren't kidding when they say there is a Starbucks on every corner, well at least not in Seattle






It was the Superbowl period when I first came over - and the Seahawks (Seattle's team) won so there was a massive parade held a couple of days ago. I'm unsure on the amount of numbers, but over 500k estimated. 
It was -6 degrees and we'd been waiting for 2 hours as they were late. I nearly suspected my toes would fall off, for real. 
The coolest part was the atmosphere, people were just so happy that they won. 

Seahawks Parade


















It was one of the guy's last day in America before travelling up to Canada - so we went to a shooting range which wasn't really what I expected, then again they're probably a lot different in the southern areas of USA. 
I don't want to brag, but I was a pretty good shot. 

Underground Seattle
Shooting Range. 

The guys I was travelling to Seattle with have left, and I've now only got one more day. I'll be flying down to San Diego on the 11th for 5 days. I'm not sure if I'll be going to LA, Texas or Arizona yet. If you have any recommendations, let me know. 

x Sarah 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.