COASTAL


While I was in Kilarney, I was lucky to meet Jimmy from France who said he was going to be driving the   Giant Causeway Coast and could meet me in Derry. So joined by two other German girls - we drove to some game of thrones locations as well as looking at views along the coast of Northern Ireland. 





The main attraction of the causeway is this section that has thousands of interlocking formations caused by an ancient volcanic eruption. It costs £9.00 per car/person that includes parking, entry, audio guild. However if you simply walk through past the visitor centre you can enter for free.. Or so I've heard.. 






Northern Ireland was beautiful and we were lucky to get such great weather as the next day it rained! 

Loving Europe, hating the exchange rate. 
X SJ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.