Orlando

Adair and I spent 3 days in Orlando, two of those at Universal studios and one at Disneyland. 

Disneyland was alright, pretty hyped up- and the rides weren't that good. The lines were also over 90 minutes long and a couple got shut down due to the weather. At least we now have matching Micky Mouse ponchos.. Although I'm not too sure where that is now. 


Universal has a Harry Potter world which was AMAZING. We didn't get a fast pass or anything because the lines were actually pretty low. I guess because it was a weekday. They also had a section where it had a couple of Springfield buildings from the Simpsons which was also pretty cool to see.
Butterbeer is one of the greatest things I've tasted. 





I would love to come back to Universal, it was amazing. We're going to check out Six Flags in New Jersey whilst we're in Philly. I'll do a Boston/New York update soon. 

Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.