SXSW

Hi Guys,

So the last week or so i've been attending South by South West. A Interactive Film & Music festival in Austin. I was attending the music section, and mainly the free events. Badges are a little out of my price range at the moment ($600+.)
Although, I'd love to come back one year later on and do the whole festival. There are a number of short films, interactive discussions with actors, film writers and producers. I know this year they had the likes of Nicolas Cage, Lena Dunham and Seth Rogen.

I didn't take any photos while at SXSW as I didn't take my backpack. I managed to see Foster the People, Mary Lambert (Macklemore's female voice in Same Love), Washed Out, Young & Sick, Childish Gambino, Lion Babe and a couple of others I didn't know, but they were good all the same. 



Gambino (by Skyler Moore)

I went to Liz's (Girl from Surval/IVP) parent's ranch out of texas which was really nice in that texan country nothing really around way. Her father was branding cattle at the time - which was interesting to see what they did.



xx Sarah 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.