Safe

Arrived into San Francisco at 11am with weather being 15 degrees according to the pilot. I managed to sleep on the plane, so I don't feel that jet lagged yet.

Check in was at 3, so left my bags at the hostel and wandered around Downtown. Made my way to general stores, had some lunch, checked out Walgreens (which is a chemist and supermarket I think?) and then China Town.

On the way back to the hostel I took one of the trams and it was so packed I was standing on the ledge, holding onto the poles. It said a oneway trip was $6 but i'm not entirely sure if that's true - there was no place to pay..

Thought I'd let you know I'm okay.
x Sarah


St Grace Cathedral




1 comments:

  1. Fantastic Sarah. Sounds like you've seen and done a lot already. Romina and I will follow your blog with interest. All the best in the USA. Love Earl and Romina

    ReplyDelete

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.