WORKING

Hi Guys,

So I know it has been a while since I last updated, I am still safe/okay. I recently got a job in Flagstaff, Arizona working at the Grand Canyon International Hostel.

Everyone here is nice, We've gone to play Frisbee Golf, which is kind of what it sounds like - throwing frisbee's in par's to these chained nets. I've hung around downtown Flagstaff a little, I'm yet to see the Grand Canyon, but I figure I'm going to be here for at least 3 months.
They have an Art Work show every first Friday of the month where everyone comes out to display their creative works, there are lots of fundraisers for various charities and the likes.

view from the bus ride from New Mexico to Arizona. 

The university here holds free movies every tuesday/wednesday and last night we went to see a documentary on the boarder between Mexico / USA in Arizona.

I'm sharing a room with a girl from Idaho called Jess. We've put the two bunkbeds together so it's as if we have two massive king size beds. I'm up the top, she's on the bottom. It's a nice layout. We think we're getting another room mate, but for the moment the setting works perfectly.
I work for 2 hours in the morning from 10 - 12 and have a day off friday/saturday which was pure luck. We just do beds, bathrooms and kitchens.

I haven't really taken that many photos, I guess because I know I'm going to be here for a while, I'm just taking it slow/saving my money.

Miss you all,

xxx Sarah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.