HOLLYWOOD

Hey Guys,

Sorry for a very late post update. I've been busy. I'm currently sitting at LAX Airport - waiting to go to New Orleans, Louisiana. Everyone is currently running to board the plane, which I really don't get. We all have designated seats?!

Anyways...



San Diego was cool, I went to the Zoo & Beaches with this girl from Scotland, Allie. I was unfortunately sick for 3/5 days, so I also spent a lot of time sleeping & drinking water to get healthy again. They had the most amazing restaurant called 'Bryans' which was 24/7 and if you ever go, you need to get the potato gems (tater tots.) I feel like i've been eating probably too many burgers for it to be healthy, but I can't stop - they are SO good here.

I didn't spend enough time in LA at all. I had such mixed reviews from people, but I really enjoyed my time the three nights I was there. I stayed in a Hostel off Hollywood Boulevard, the first night they had a comedy show which was pretty funny. One of my room mates looked like Hercules, which is what I called him - just not to his face. I accidentally purchased cider mixed with cinnamon, it was gross.




Hanging out in my new suburb.
Hollywood Boulevard.


I went on a walk to Beverly Hills, saw the Hollywood sign from afar, tried the secret menu at in & out and went to the talk show Chelsea Lately after Beatrix (girl from Germany) and I scored free tickets (I think they're usually free actually, not sure.)
The talk show was only for 25 minutes, however with waiting and pauses I think we were there for a good 3-4 hours.
Later that night I caught up with Sam, who I met in Portland and we went to the Griffith Observatory, which had amazing views of LA (but I forgot my camera, so hopefully a phone photo will suffice.)
It was an accident that we went there, I asked him if he'd be able to find a park as I hear parking is shitty in LA and he thought I meant if he could find a park to hang out in, I guess they don't use that phrase in the USA. We saw some planet show and then went out for thai.


Griffith Observatory.

I'm only staying in New Orleans for 5 days. Although Mardi Gras is on the 4th, All the accommodation has been booked and I was lucky to even get the 5 days I did. I'm also pretty sure the place I'm staying is haunted.

I've also started applying for some jobs, mainly just live in hostel type things.
I'll try keep you posted a little more.

x Sarah




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.