Hostel Living


 Hi Guys,

Flagstaff is pretty cool so far. Last weekend the guys from Coachella came through to see the Grand Canyon, so I hung out with them for a bit and showed them around.
It snowed on Saturday, Flagstaff actually has a bit on Melbourne weather - it's pretty bipolar.
My roommate, Jess and I have started a weekly pub crawl on Thursdays and take the hostel guests around to 5-7 of the best flagstaff bars.

Anyways, we just moved rooms so here's a look:

We took out the bottom bunk to allow more space. 


Top bunk is mine. 


Miss you, 
xxx Sarah 



1 comments:

  1. Sarah's messy room - some things never change! Hey how about a postcard sometime? And one for Liam if you have time - he is on King Island for the Term. Love, Karl

    ReplyDelete

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.