VEGAS

I missed the greyhound bus coming in, but luckily was able to get a ride with Marianna who decided to come with. Shaun and Sophie tagged along, which made the hotel cheaper too. 

Met Adair at the hotel, checked in and caught the monorail to the MGM to see the cirque du soleil show; KÀ. Don't get me wrong, it was spectacular but I'm not really sure what the story line was?



I'll say this, we had a very Vegas trip. On Saturday we checked out a club- drinks were 15-18 dollars for a general drink which was absurd. I didn't win any money, although I spent maybe $15 max.





Adair and I are heading to Orlando now to check out the theme parks! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.