UPDATE #4


So I came back to my home away from home, Flagstaff. It was different the second time around, but no less fun. 
I've been eating lots of happy hour fish tacos, $5 burgers and too many bagels. 

I've gone to a few shows and parties here and it's been great to see some familar faces.  

Leaving tonight for Guatamala. I'm kind of ping ponging around- but I would love to become fluent, or at least more conversational in Spanish. 
I was supposed to be meeting a friend down there but she decided to go back to home to Portland, which is understandable when you've been travelling for a while.  

I'll keep you updated, I sent a few postcards out recently so hopefully they were delivered. 

xx Sarah 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.