Grand Canyon




Hey Guys, 
Here are some snaps from the Grand Canyon. Only 1% of the visitors hike down into it, most just stay along the rim. The Grand Canyon was pretty hazy when we went, but it sure was massive. Apparently each month somebody falls because of stupidity, either walking to close to the edge, trying to grab things that have blown away etc. 







I'm only in Flagstaff another month before Adair comes over and we travel San Diego - LA - Vegas - Orlando - Philadelphia and New York together. I really, really love Flagstaff and have met some amazing people here.  It's pretty surreal to think I haven't seen any of your faces for nearly six months.

Missing you all like crazy.

xx Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.