MEXICO

Hola, 

Mexico for ten days is not enough, I don't know what was happening in my mind but I have to come back. I went to the Frida Khalo museum, she was amazingly talented and her house was beautiful although I wondered how much it was over represented for show. 



I caught the bus from Mexico City to Cordoba where Elisa and Ana Cris live. I stayed with Elisa and her house was so lovely, they grow coffee there and quite literally, have a small rainforest as their backyard. I had lunch and dinner with their family and I thought I could grasp general conversation in Spanish but boy do Mexicans talk fast and with the mixture of slang it was hard to keep up. 




I then went to see Natalia who lives in Queretaro and went to the historical district and saw a bunch of Christmas decorations based on the catholic stories: garden of Eden, Noah's arc etc. 



Missed my connecting flight last night so got to sleep in the Airport, but they did give me two meal vouchers worth $7.00 - I'm living fancy. It's like I'm Tom Hanks in the movie, The Terminal except my passport is still valid, and my country isn't at war. 
Worked out in the end- got the next flight for free and luckily the cheap airline doesn't change their prices. 


xxxx Sarah 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.