Pre-Departure.



I was supposed to have a "goodbye picnic" today, however as last minute as I am, didn't have the time and cancelled.
Instead, two of my best friends and I went out to the rather fitting american styled diner called Misty's.
I forgot to take photos of the food before we started eating it (sorry) but they were massive meals. Apparently not as big as what you would get in America though.
On the drive home we passed the Melbourne Star, and decided to see what the fuss was about, it actually is a pretty cool view of Melbourne.



Part of the Melbourne Star
Melbourne

Already part eaten double whammy burger. 
Misty's Diner. Me, Benjamin & Bianca.

x Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.