PORTLAND

Currently in Portland, Oregon.

There are so many Aussies in this hostel, in fact I met some guys who went to college a couple years before me (small world etc.)

Arrived around 4pm after a 17 hour trip, that included a bus as a previous train had derailed, which really, sucked.  The hostel had a pub crawl so I joined in on that and out of 7, 4 were Australian. Went around to a couple of breweries which had flavours such as 'chocolate hazelnut.'

Today I walked around the city with Maddi - went to a couple of sites featured in the show 'Portlandia' (which is funny, ya'll should watch) and browsed around. Portland is really spread out, it's a pretty odd town to be honest. We went to a couple of book stores, cafes and stores. I'm not really a fan of bagels.
Sorry such a short post, going to trivia!
x Sarah




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.