San Fran




San Francisco is an amazing city, I'm so glad I flew into the West first. (Also because of the weather on the east at the moment and speaking of, hope ya'll are doing okay in the heat!!)

Clam Chowder at Fisherman's Warf
  • A pigeon nearly flew into my face 

  • Half of San Fran burnt down around 100 years ago, so the city is completely odd. 

  • Bars close at 2am 

  • Seagulls here are the size of a small dog

  • Clam Chowder is actually pretty good. 


Palace of Fine Arts
Golden Gate Bridge
I've seen The Painted Ladies (full house credits), Golden Gate, Lombard Street (curviest in the world), City Hall (I went inside too) The Walt Disney Museum, Fisherman's Warf, Palace of Fine Arts, Sausalito (a town down from San Fran), Went to the Golden Gate Park, a Japanese Tea Garden and some other stuff too. 

I caught up with Shanelle (IVP/SURVAL) last night as well. I took the CalTrain (similar to vline) out to San Carlos and we went out for dinner and just spoke about Switzerland, which was 4/5 years ago now !!  


I got an American bank account - just to make it easier to withdraw money etc and the card has disney Dalmatians on it! It's so stupidly amazing. It gives me 10% off all things at disneyland too apparently (so that's mega cool) 





City Hall





x Sarah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.