Update


Still in California, which has been having really nice weather at the moment. Doesn't feel like Winter.

I've driven on the wrong side of the road,  which just felt like I was learning how to drive again and have had a look around San Jose, Santa Cruz and Watsonville - just smaller towns about 3 hours down from San Francisco.

On Friday there is going to be a massive surfing event called 'Mavericks' which has the best of the best large wave surfers, so i'll probably have a look at that considering it happens once a year, depending on if the waves come. Surfers are given 24 hours to get there, and only a select few are invited I'm pretty sure.

I think I'm going to be heading up to Portland, Oregon in the next couple of days though, and then onto Seattle, Washington.


I have an American number if you want to make note also: (415) 490-7038 - If you have an iPhone you can message me for free too, so that's cool.


x Sarah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Click

W.M

“To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"

Meet The Author

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old communications graduate from Melbourne, Australia. I like dogs, netflix and avocado dip. I'm currently documenting my unplanned travels with the help of my iPhone, Canon Powershoot and friends.